Come and meet the 10 finalists in our 2018 Jamaica Festival Song Competition at the Ochi Rios Square, St. Ann as they perform their entry song.
See the list of finalists below:
· Strong Jamaican written by Patrick Kitson and performed by Escarpment Road New Testament Church of God
· Jamaica A Wi Home written and performed by Oneil Scott, stage name: Nazzleman
· Hands on your Heart written by Karel Wisdom, M. Bennett and G. Wright and performed by Karel Wisdom, stage name: Jah Wiz
· The Type of Jamaica written and performed by Radcliffe Palmer, stage name: Radcliffe John
· Jamaica Wi Rich written and performed by Victor Richards, stage name: Juke Box
· I Love Jamaica written by Sheea-Ann Hewan and performed by Roger Mendez, stage name: Rojjah
· Jamaica You Nice Enuh written and performed by Tanice Morrison, stage name: Reggae Soul Child
· Jamaica’s Formula written and performed by Everton Pessoa, stage name: Pesso
· Wi Big All Around written and performed by Dennis McKay, stage name: Mackie Conscious
· Let’s Do It Jamaica written and performed by Courick Clarke, stage name: Koriq
See you there!